AOL premiered the first 5 episodes of its new AOL Originals docu-series Win/Win on Friday.
The short-form series brings together sports stars and business leaders to discuss their journeys, challenges and victories in their respective industries.
The athlete/business exec pairings in the first 5 episodes are as follows:
- Philadelphia Phillies All-Star Jimmy Rollins and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg (pictured)
- Cleveland Browns All-Pro cornerback Joe Haden and Karmaloop founder and CEO Greg Selkoe
- AS Roma defender and longtime stalwart of England’s national soccer team Ashley Cole and AS Roma team owner James Pallotta
- Eight-time Olympic medalist (and Dancing with the Stars champion) Apolo Ono, and Susan Kellogg, president of contemporary brands for the VF Corporation
- New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey and GQ Magazine editor-in-chief Jim Nelson
Win/Win is executive produced by Mike Tollin and Jon Weinbach for Mandalay Sports Media.
So far, 13 of AOL’s 16 originals announced at this year’s NewFronts have premiered. The 3 that have yet to come are Inspired, That’s Racist, and the long-from series Connected.