The original series Culinary Beats, pairing top chefs with music acts, has returned for a 6-episode second season.
Sponsored by global bank Citi and created in collaboration with Columbia Records and Backroads Entertainment, the series is streaming on Yahoo Screen, Yahoo’s video site, and Citi’s YouTube channel. The show is designed to increase awareness of the Citi ThankYou Preferred card’s dining and entertainment benefits.
The 2-part, 12-14 minute episodes were taped in New York and Los Angeles. The first 4 installments are currently available online, as well as on Yahoo Screen’s mobile apps. The remaining 2 episodes will debut during the balance of September.
The musician/chef pairings in the 6 episodes are:
- Alex & Sierra and Hung Huynh (Catch)
- Walk Off The Earth and Eric Greenspan (The Roof on Wilshire)
- Aloe Blacc and Stag Dining
- Ella Henderson and Jessica Koslow (SQIRL)
- Foster The People and Josef Centeno (Baco Mercat)
- Magic Man and Ivan Orkin (Ivan Ramen)
Image: Screengrab of Alex & Sierra and Hung Huynh in Culinary Beats