Conde Nast Entertainment (CNE) announced on Friday that has launched The Scene Inside, a collection documentary series streaming on its online portal The Scene.
“After our success with the Emmy-nominated series Casualties of the Gridiron and the Television Academy nominee Screw You Cancer, it became clear that The Scene Inside would be an opportunity to feature real people and their stories,” said Michael Klein, EVP of programming and content strategy for CNE, in a statement.
“Giving audiences a provocative view of controversial and diverse topics will build on the success of our previous documentary series.”
The Scene features original programming from the company’s iconic magazine brands, including Glamour, GQ, Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Teen Vogue,Style.com, Self, Allure, Golf Digest, Bon Appetit, Epicurious, Brides, Details, W and The New Yorker. The fall schedule for The Scene Inside is as follows:
- The Grind (GQ original). NFL star Brandon Marshall (pictured) deals with Borderline Personality Disorder while working to keep his edge on the field. Premieres Sept. 5.
- Belle Knox (The Scene original). The double life of 18-year-old Duke University student Miriam Weeks, aka Belle Knox, America’s top new adult-film actress. Premieres Sept. 16.
- China Wealth (GQ original). Filmmaker Lauren Greenfield explores the outlandish new wealth and luxury in China. Premieres in October.
- FPS Russia (The Scene original). A look at the YouTube channel of the same name, co-founded by Keith Ratliff, who was murdered, execution-style, in Jan. 2013. Premieres in November.
- The Last Mile (Wired original). Filmmaker Ondi Timoner’s (We Live In Public) look at a California initiative that turns inmates into entrepreneurs. Premieres in October.
Screengrab from The Grind